- Reading and E-Books - Home Learning Ideas
- #HamiltonReads - Stories read by staff
- Keeping Active - Home Learning Ideas
- Coronavirus Explained for Children
- Nursery - Home Learning Ideas
- Reception - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 1 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 2 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 3 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 4 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 5 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 6 - Home Learning Ideas
- Virtual Art Exhibition
- Cracking Times Tables
- Hamilton Planet and Hamilton Observer
- Maths - at home
Year 3 - Home Learning Ideas
Weekly Home Learning Tasks
Each week we'll be setting some weekly activities children could complete at home. Click the links below to download them.
Week beginning Monday 1st June
Week beginning Monday 18th May
Week beginning Monday 11th May
Week beginning Monday 4th May
Week beginning Monday 27th April
Week beginning Monday 20th AprilYear 3 Maths Resources - Week 1
Visit the Year 3 twitter page (@hamiltonacady3) where you may also find updates from class teachers or projects you could work on at home. You don't need to be signed up to twitter, you can just click here to have a look.
The teachers are keen to see any work you have produced. Please scan or photograph it, or save it and send it in to email@example.com
Click here to download a pack of practical activities you could carry out at home.
Download another great activity book to print and complete at home:
Below you will find a list of other suggested activities for Reading, Writing, Maths and Mindfulness from your child's class teacher.
|Tweets by HamiltonAcadY3|