- Reading and E-Books - Home Learning Ideas
- #HamiltonReads - Stories read by staff
- Keeping Active - Home Learning Ideas
- Coronavirus Explained for Children
- Nursery - Home Learning Ideas
- Reception - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 1 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 2 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 3 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 4 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 5 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 6 - Home Learning Ideas
- Virtual Art Exhibition
- Cracking Times Tables
- Hamilton Planet and Hamilton Observer
- Maths - at home
Reception - Home Learning Ideas
Weekly Home Learning Tasks
Reception pupils are now able to return to school (see the Phased Reopening Information Page for more details) and this page will no longer be updated with new home learning packs.
If your child is still working at home, we suggest you use the Oak National Academy website to support your home learning.
Click the links below to download past home learning activities.
Week beginning Monday 18th May
Week beginning Monday 11th May
Week beginning Monday 4th May
Week beginning Monday 27th April
Week beginning Monday 20th April
Click here to download a pack of activities you could work through with your child.
Click here to download a pack of practical activities you could carry out at home.
TTS Early Years Home Activity Booklet
Below you will find a list of other suggested activities for Reading, Writing, Maths and Topic from your child's class teacher.