- Phased Reopening Plans
- Nursery Phased Reopening Plans
- Reception Phased Reopening Plans
- Year 1 Phased Reopening Plans
- Year 6 Phased Reopening Plans
- Advice about illness
- Breakfast and After School Clubs
- Club List
- Friends of Hamilton - PTA
- Information Evenings and Presentations
- Lunchtimes and Menus
- Maths - help your child at home
- Supporting Your Child
- Term Dates
- Transition Presentation - Reception to Year 1
- Year 6 - Information for Parents
Phased Reopening Plans
Please click on the links below to find the phased reopening plans for your child's year group.
|Nursery||Reception||Year 1||Year 6|
To read the letter from Mr Nunn explaining how the school plans to re-open, please click here.
To read the school's risk assessment on the phased reopening, please click here.
Classes have been split into 'bubbles' alphabetically by the child's surname.
Please use the information in the year group pages to find out which class 'bubble' your child will be in, what time they should be at school and where the will need to be dropped off and collected.