- Advice about illness
- Bawdsey Manor - Year 6 trip June 2018
- Breakfast and After School Clubs
- Club List
- Friends of Hamilton - PTA
- Lunchtimes / ParentPay
- Information Evenings
- Supporting Your Child
- Term Dates
- Year 6 - Information for Parents
- Transition Presentation - Reception to Year 1
- Maths - help your child at home
Maths - help your child at home
Message from the Maths Co-ordinator:
Parents often ask me to recommend websites that can support their child in learning maths at home. Below are a few of the websites, some of which that we use in school, that are fun and also free!
lots of links to games that support learning in all curriculum areas for EYFS and KS1
fun games for all ages. EYFS children should use the Pre-K and K levels. Year 1 should choose Grade 1, Year 2 is Grade 2.
some super games for 3 – 5 year olds and 5-7 year olds. There are also games for KS2 children.
Jumpstart Jr for 3 – 5 year olds and World of Jumpstart for 5 – 9 year olds. Games include maths challenges.
A range of games for all ages.