- Phased Reopening Plans
- Nursery Phased Reopening Plans
- Reception Phased Reopening Plans
- Year 1 Phased Reopening Plans
- Year 6 Phased Reopening Plans
- Advice about illness
- Breakfast and After School Clubs
- Club List
- Friends of Hamilton - PTA
- Information Evenings and Presentations
- Lunchtimes and Menus
- Maths - help your child at home
- Supporting Your Child
- Term Dates
- Transition Presentation - Reception to Year 1
- Year 6 - Information for Parents
Maths - help your child at home
Message from the Maths Co-ordinator:
Parent often ask me to recommend website that can support their child in learning maths at home. Below are a few of the websites, some of which that we use in school, that are fun and also free!
lots of links to games that support learning in all curriculum areas for EYFS and KS1
fun games for all ages. EYFS children should use the Pre-K and K levels. Year 1 should choose Grade 1, Year 2 is Grade 2.
some super games for 3 – 5 year olds and 5-7 year olds. There are also games for KS2 children.
Jumpstart Jr for 3 – 5 year olds and World of Jumpstart for 5 – 9 year olds. Games include maths challenges.
A range of games for all ages.
Below are some more useful supporting websites that have educational games to support mathematical learning at home:
For remembering simple addition facts
Match the decimal to the percentage to win
Suitable for early years/Year 1 shopping game with attributes and counting out money
Please also follow the links below to find free printable resources for you to use with your child at home.
Hundred squares – counting to 100 and more! - also include times table grid
updated Feb 2020