- Advice about illness
- Breakfast and after school Activity Clubs
- Club List
- E-safety Information for Parents
- Friends of Hamilton - PTA
- Information Evenings and Presentations
- Lunchtimes and Menus
- Maths - help your child at home
- Nursery September 2022 intake - information
- Reception intake September 2022 - Information
- Supporting Your Child
- Term Dates
- Art Exhibition 2021
- Home Learning - 18th February
- Termly Booklets for Year Groups
- Virtual Christmas
Friends of Hamilton - PTA
FoH is the 'Parent Teacher Association' for Hamilton Academy. All parents are members of the FoH automatically and can attend the many events and fundraising activities run throughout the year. FoH is a registered charity dedicated to improving the life of the school and the pupils.
Why not get involved or even join the committee? We're a very friendly bunch!
FoH runs a very active group on Facebook, informing parents of upcoming events, looking for parent volunteers etc and we would encourage all of you to join - if you can't get involved in a hands-on capacity yourself, you can at least keep up-to-date with events FoH is organising for the school by joining the online group.
FoH has another Facebook group for advertising any pieces of uniform you no longer need for private direct sale to other parents, so please take a look every time you're in need of a new Hamilton Academy jumper, polo shirt, bookbag or hat before you go to the M&S website for a brand new one!
Visit the Friends of Hamilton Facebook page by clicking HERE >>
Make use of the FoH 2nd hand uniform group on Facebook HERE >>
FoH Fundraising links/sites
FoH have registered with the companies below to allow us to receive discounts and fundraising rebates for parents and for Friends of Hamilton - quick and easy!
FoH events :
Summer Discos 2022
Reception & KS1 Friday 17 June 2022
KS2 Friday 24 June 2022
WHERE: Hamilton Academy, Hampden Road, High Wycombe HP13 6SX
PRICE: Tickets £2 each (tickets are limited, payment will guarantee your child's ticket)
The KS1 (Reception, Yrs 1 & 2) school disco will run from 5:00pm to 6:00pm!
The KS2 (Yrs 3, 4, 5 & 6) school disco will run from 6pm to 7:30pm!
Unlimited cold drinks will be provided for free!
Sweets can be purchased in advance (£1.00 a bag) and glow sticks (£3) in ADVANCE only!
Simply complete the online ticket form and make payment ASAP as tickets are limited!
* Hamilton Academy staff will be in the hall at all times to ensure the children's safety.
* NO children will be allowed to leave the disco unless collected by a responsible adult.
* Please do NOT be late to collect your children from the disco.
* Hamilton Academy is a non-smoking site.
(There will be MINIMAL PARKING available at the school for drop off and collection)
Booking form: https://forms.gle/3UzZMdB99rgL71hr7